Simple Oatmeal Recipe:
•About 1/2 or less of any type of oatmeal (not the instant one)
•The same volume of milk as the oatmeal
•The same volume of water as the oatmeal and milk
•Cinnmon (not with sugar)
•Apples (not necessary)
1. Pour the water and milk into a saucepan first, not putting the flame too strong as the milk will burn!
2. After the liquid starts to boil and small bubbles appear, add the oatmeal into the saucepan.
3. It really depends on the type of oatmeal and how long it takes for the oatmeal to cook so CHECK THE BACK OF YOUR OATMEAL PACKAGE. The cooking time will be stated and just follow the time.
4. When it is almost time for the oatmeal to be done cooking, cut a banana into slices and put them into the saucepan.
5. Keep stirring to prevent the oatmeal from burning.
6. You can cut up an apple or half an apple into smaller pieces and put then in your oatmeal for a even mire sweeeter taste. It’s really up to you whether you like apples in oatmeal. My personal opinion is that i prefer the oatmeal with a banana only.
7. After the banana (and apple) have soften, turn off the stove and sprinkle some cinnamon on the oatmeal.
8. Andddddd…..wala! It is finished. Enjoy your meal 😉